Your Know-How is your power? To support our client organization we are searching for motivated employees who are ready to move things in a big way at site Junglinster (Luxemburg).
HR Manager (m/f/d)
- Responsible for the department´s personnel strategy and oversee all aspects of HR practices and processes including recruiting, development, communication etc. for international entities in Luxembourg, France and Belgium
- Provide HR consultation to executives to enable organization effectiveness to consistently achieve business results
- Provide HR support and guidance on complex employee relations matters, restructures, TUPE and change programs
- Create/maintain a positive employee relations environment as well as quality working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Responsible for ensuring department policies and process are in compliance with all Federal, State and Local legal requirements as well as in line with the organizations guidelines or policies
- Maintain a close cooperation with the Corporate HR department in the headquarter Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
- Degree in Human Resources or business related discipline; post graduate qualification is advantageous
- 3 years+ working experience in an international corporate environment as HR Manager including experience and knowledge of managing payroll & benefits, recruitment and selection practices
- Knowledge of Luxembourg labour law is a strong plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to manage and collaborate within multiple levels of an organization by telephone, email and in group meetings and discussions
- Fluent in French, German and English, knowledge of Luxembourgish is a real asset
- Good MS Office skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as experience using HR systems
- Willingness to work in a highly dynamic team and willingness to travel
- Trust in your expertise and abilities
- A company you can grow with and a smart international team, which loves his job
- An international, dynamic work environment
- Exciting projects full of responsibility and creativity
- The opportunity to enhance your professional and personal development and open communication
- A modern job site with rapid ways for decisions
If you have questions or suggestions, we are now also available via WhatsApp: +49 173 8129917.
In accordance with AGG both female and male persons are addressed./Gemäß AGG werden mit vorrangig männlichen Personenbezeichnungen (Mitarbeiter etc.) weibliche, männliche und diverse Personen angesprochen.
Damit Deine Bewerbung schnell zu uns findet, bewirb dich bitte per E-Mail oder nutze einfach das nachstehende Formular.